Delhi-Mandawa-Jaisalmer-Bishnoi Village-Chandelao Garh-Castle Bera-Jaipur-Rusirani-Agra
Indian heritage takes pride in its cultural diversity.
It is so rich that even avid travellers have just scratched the surface of it.
If your heart is also woven by the love for culture, then, we can assure you that the Rajasthan Cultural Tours India will be perfect for you.
On this tour, you’ll get the best of Rajasthan along with the charisma of rural destinations.
Here, on one hand, you’ll explore the might of the Thar desert.
And, and on another, you’ll live the glorious past of this royal kingdom.
From Havelis to forts, to desert camps, to castle and a homestay, the lodging options on this Heritage Tour India will be phenomenal.
Doubt that? Let the highlights do the talking.
- Exploring the world’s largest open art gallery Mandawa.
- Desert Camping below the stars in Jaisalmer.
- Meeting the tribe that’s crazy about Mother Nature in Bishnoi Village.
- Learning a traditional art form which may give you some serious home decor inspirations.
- Leopard sightings in Castle Bera– a heritage hotel.
- Witnessing the airy Hawa Mahal and falling in love with the pink city of Rajasthan.
- Learning a primitive way of life in Rusirani.
- Seeing the Taj Mahal!
Want to learn more about this trip? Here is every information you need. Want to book this trip right now? Here you go!