Theme: Adventure, Forts and Palaces.
Rajasthan has been on luxury lover’s radar for quite some time now.
That’s because it’s one such place on the planet that believes in plating old-world charms and luxurious stays in a single course.
Don’t worry, the idea of luxury on this trip isn’t just limited to Rajasthan.
It goes above and beyond, take our word on that.
What describes this itinerary in a nutshell?
Capitals smothered with a neon-lit skyline, destinations brimming with culture and impeccable culinary expeditions, describe this trip quite aptly.
Two of the brightest stars of Kathmandu adorn this trip as well. They glue the itinerary together and satiate your thirst for culture with their concoction of Buddhism and Hinduism.
Furthermore, on this trip, living in a palace or a castle is an everyday affair. And, so is seeing a leopard in the backdrop of lava caves.
Having stated that, on this North India and Nepal tour, you’ll never feel short of sights to look at.
That’s because there will always be something bathing in history and shrouding with life.
However, the emphasis will still be on providing you with luxury. And, that’s the whole point of this trip, isn’t it?
- Living in Delhi. A city on the crossroads of the past and future.
- Marvelling at the ocean of blue house, Jodhpur.
- Leopard spotting adventures and heritage stay at Bera.
- Redefining zen in the serene city of lakes Udaipur.
- Using the portal to the past at the gateway of Rajputana –Jaipur.
- Ticking off a wonder of the world Taj Mahal from your bucket list.
- Enjoy the plush history and contrasting yet similar approach to Hinduism in Kathmandu.
- Basking in the picturesque landscape and slow-paced lifestyle of Pokhara.
Itching to travel? Get the best deals for this trip by requesting a quote. We are waiting!