What are the other places you can visit between Jaipur and Jodhpur?
In this blog, we covered the majority of the places you can see between Jaipur and Jodhpur. However, there are a few pit stops you can add in case you are venturing into this road trip.
- Bhangarh Fort: Believed to be haunted by more than 100 spirits, Bhangarh Fort (now in ruins) is also another great destination on your road trip. You can visit it en route Rusirani Village.
- Ajmer: If you have an affinity towards Mughal architectural styles, Ajmer will be another place you can add on your itinerary. To visit it take a little detour on your way to Pushkar.
- Dilwara Temples: Have a thing for spirituality and age-old architecture? Then, this place will be a win for you. Visit it on your route to Ranakpur Temples.
- Kumbhalgarh: With a fort wall that’s second to the Great Wall of China, Kumbhalgarh is another marvelous structure you can visit not too far away from Ranakpur.
What are some tips for Jaipur to Jodhpur Road trip?
Here are a few tips:
While Planning the road trip.
- Destinations on our suggested road trip can be covered both on cars and bikes both, depending upon what you prefer. If in case you are high on budget you should book an RV to make this trip more memorable.
- If you are travelling in the peak season, make sure you make the booking at least 2-3 months prior to your visit. To be honest we would suggest you to travel during the off-season to go a little easier on your pockets for food and lodging both. Also make sure it has parking as well.
- Make full use of Google maps to find the phone number of mechanics before you start your journey. Maintain a hard copy of this list in case of any emergency. You can also make another list of the phone numbers of hospitals as well.
- Pack all the essentials along with a checklist for that particular season. Don’t forget that Rajasthan is the master of extreme climates, so, be prepared for what is to come.
- Make sure you have your tank full before starting with the day. Although petrol pumps are graciously sprinkled all over Rajasthan, there can be times when you’ll not be able to find one especially while traveling to rural areas.
- As delectable as the cuisine is in Rajasthan, you may find it a little greasy and stomach-churning. Make sure you carry antacids with you to help you fight it.
- Keep a handsome amount of cash with you and preferably change.
- In Rajasthan, GPS won’t always be your friend. Sometimes, in order to avoid congestion, the GPS will take you from a different route which can either be longer or more problematic. And, losing signals and ending on a narrow street are two of its major downsides. So make sure you have a hard copy of your map and route.
- Treat everyone with a smile and “Khamba Ghani” which means “hello”.
Feels like a lot to handle? Then, why don’t you plan this trip with us? We promise that we’ll make this road trip a memory to cherish. So, how about requesting a quote, eh?
Tips for your health:
- Stay hydrated. Drinking ample water should be your priority in Rajasthan. But that doesn’t mean you can’t be environmentally friendly. Pack a hydrating flask with you as an accessory and keep on filling at the local shacks.
On a side note: water in Rajasthan is a little sweet. You’ll get used to it.
2.Traveling in the summer? Then,consume a lot of salt. That’s because the body loses a lot of potassium and sodium while sweating. It can decrease your water retention capacity and harm you in the long run.
Now that you reached the very end of the blog we are sure you are intrigued by it. So, why waste time? Request a quote now!