June 3, 2023
The Golden Triangle Tour To India, An Opulent Trio Through Time
New Delhi-Jaipur-Agra-New Delhi
- 07 Nights/08 Days
About The Tour
India with its extraordinary wealth in culture and splendid architecture offers more than an experience of a lifetime.
It offers you a journey through time with the marvel named Golden Triangle India.
The three cities namely Delhi, Agraand Jaipur or more so “The Golden Triangle” boasts of ever so rich history and culture.
Situated in the Northwestern part of the country these three cities are connected by excellent road and railway links. This triangle luxuriates in being called “golden” because of the mindbogglingly rich myriad of hues and colors that it has got to offer to the world.
- Delhi being the capital of the country is the place where even stones speak stories of past. The seemingly timeless city will captivate your soul.
- The splendid Mughal architecture of The Red Fort, The Qutub Minar, The Jama Mosque is bestowed with ethereal beauty. The Bahai architecture of the Lotus temple is one to die for.
- The garishly vibrant Bazaars will leave you spellbound. Take a piece of India with yourself. Hop on the traditional cycle rickshaw and dive in the breeze and roots of the city.
- The grandeur of “the pink city” as Jaipur is called, lies in the massive forts, royal palaces, holy temples and the pink that can’t be missed.
- Busy streets that are basically a sensory overload of sight, smell, color and taste, and the classic hold of its cultural roots never cease to inspire people. Shop to calm your nerves and you won’t be disappointed!
- The grand architectural beauty of The Hawa Mahal, The City Palace and the timeless captivity of the Jantar Mantar will make you want to never leave
- Agra, the land of Rajas and Maharajas in the state of Uttar Pradesh bursts with the royal history. Home to honey-hued forts and palaces, the city is a stunner in itself.
- The Taj Mahal (name’s enough) will take you on a journey through timeless love and romance.
- The radiance of the local Bazaar and the plethora of colors that will hit you will ask you to be ready for an unnerving experience of retail therapy.
- The Agra Fort and the tuk-tuk ride around the land of kings and palaces, Fatehpur – Sikri are going to be one of the best memory makers.
Detailed Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1 - Welcome to India, the land of gold+
We’ll be receiving you at the New Delhi Airport and we honor our guests with utmost pleasure. A private chauffeur will be taking you to the hotel. The entire day is yours to relax, bask in the glory of the new country and make yourself at home. You may roam around a bit or choose to relax, whatever sails your boat.
We make sure that you have a comfortable stay.
Day 2 - Visit Red Fort, Jama Mosque, Qutub Minar and Lotus temple+
1. RED FORT – The Red Wonder
Get amazed with this impeccable example of oldest history. Guided by our team of experts in travel, you’ll be introduced to the magnificent Red Fort. Home to the emperors of the Mughal dynasty for 200 years, this massive royal Redstone beauty takes you back in time with its regal Mughal architecture. A fusion of Persian, Timurid and Hindu traditions, it speaks of the zenith of the Mughal creativity.
2. JAMA MOSQUE ( Jama Masjid) – A Sacred hideout in the arms of Allah
Indulge yourself in this beauty built in the 17th century. It is the perfect example of Islamic architecture, art, and the undying faith. This regal heritage site built of sandstone and white marble is surreal.
3. QUTUB MINAR – Touch the sky, Sore high!
The next stop in this journey through time will be at the world’s tallest brick minaret, The Qutub Minar.
Stupefy yourself with this lofty Indo Islamic Afghan architecture that has continued to stand proud through the ravages of time. Carved with verses from holy Quran this mighty tower is a soulful reflection of Mughal Era.
4. LOTUS TEMPLE – ALL FOR ONE, ONE FOR ALL!
After a visit to both of these historical marvels, this is the perfect time to now be led to stroll through the Lotus Temple. A Bahai temple standing proudly since 40 years in the shape of a magnificent lotus flower. Set in the exquisitely kept ground, this temple is the true epitome of all the religions in one.
4. CHILLING AND A LITTLE MINGLING!
The perks do not end here. Brace yourselves for the famous traditional cycle rickshaw ride to the busy streets of Meena Bazaar. The vibrant marketS in the Old Delhi are basically a treat for your soul. From the mind-bogglingly diverse collection of traditional Indian outfits to the lip-smacking, soul-crushing street food, you’ll be basking in all here.
Sightseeing for the day will be over now and get ready to pamper yourselves and make memories.
Day 3 - New Delhi – Agra+
Day 4 - Visit The Taj Mahal and The Agra Fort – Guided tour+
Welcome to the land of Mughals where every nook and corner speaks of royalty and fascinating history.
1. THE TAJ MAHAL – An eternal story of love and longing
Wake up to the rising sun to witness one of the wonders of the world, The Taj Mahal. This massive and spectacular white marble tomb is the very epitome of eternal love. Known for its jaw-dropping beauty, the Taj Mahal withstands the ravages of time and continues to be one of the biggest attractions of the Indian Heritage.
Some little perks, eh? You’ll be given rides on the adorable battery cabs.
2. THE AGRA FORT – An unnerving massive beauty!
Time travel ? Tie your seat belts for a journey so splendid to the massive, royal, and breathtakingly elegant, Agra Fort. Home to the Mughal emperors, this gorgeous piece of Mughal architecture lies in the banks of river Yamuna.
3. SHOPPING TIME!
The evening will be made free for you to stroll through the local shopping streets and experience the mouth-watering street food. Agra is famous for “Pedha”, which is typically a homemade sweet that will leave you wanting for more. Do try.
Day 5 - Agra to Jaipur Enroute Fatehpur Sikri+
From Agra to the Land of Phantoms, Fatehpur – Sikri, be ready to witness another regal beauty.
There will be a small stop at the place. You’ll be introduced to another Mughal architectural marvel.
The Buland Darwaza and the sacred tombstone of Sheik Moinuddin Chishti are the attractions of the place. People from all over the world come here to pay homage. This beautiful fort also gives you the perks of riding tuk-tuk outside. Having done the visit, you’ll now be heading to the “Pink City“, Jaipur.
Day 6 - Visit The Palace of Winds, The City Palace, and Chokhi Dhani+
Bask in the winds of this place. Jaipur is laden with lofty forts, royal palaces and uber rich food and culture.
1. THE PALACE OF WINDS – A Breezy Romance
The first stop will be “The Palace Of Winds” or more so “The Hawa Mahal”. Smacked right in the heart of the city, this 10 storied wall of a building is adorned with endless windows where the women of royalty hid and observed the streets and the busy market in the past.
2. THE CITY PALACE – Royalty Forever
Move to The City Palace, shall we? The magnanimously beautiful palace resides in the heart of the city, next to Jantar Mantar. It is a complex of palaces which are kept for tourism. One of the palaces is still occupied by the royal family and restricts entry of people.
3. LET’S PAMPER OURSELVES!
After the same, you are free to stroll around the market. Shopping time! And mind you, Jaipur will never disappoint you. You’ll fall in love with the traditional handcrafted goods that are so vibrant in colors and hue. You’ll be taking a piece of India back with you.
4. YUMMY IN MY TUMMY – CHOKI DHANI
Save a lot of room in your tummy for the authentic Rajasthani thali in Choki Dhani, a one of its kind ethnic village in the evening. Strolling through the village and later letting the authentic Rajasthani flavors linger in your taste buds will give you a satisfaction like nothing else
Day 7 - Visit Amer Fort and Nahargarh Fort – A Picturesque Food for Soul! (GUIDED TOUR)+
1. AMER FORT
Early in the morning freshen up for the Elephant Safari in the great Amer Fort. Home to Raja Man Singh I, the ruler of Amer and also one of the navratnas of Akbar, this lofty fort is a beauty in itself.
2. NAHARGARH FORT – Bird’s Eye View!
Heading on, brace yourselves for the mighty Nahargarh Fort. One of the most beautiful forts which have been featured in various Bollywood movies. Perched at the top of a hill, the spectacular view of the city that it gives you will leave you spellbound. Your trip ends here. The entire evening is free for you to chill, relax, and mingle. For the connections made while travel last lifetime, don’t they?
Day 8 - We’ll be taking you back to New Delhi where you’ll be escorted to the airport+
It was our pleasure to let you in on the taste of this incredible India. We hope to see you again in another journey where we’ll leave no stone unturned in helping you discover yourselves through the luxury of travel.
Have a safe flight!
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis for 08 nights with bed & breakfast only
- English speaking guide as per the itinerary at the Time of Sightseeing
- Entrances to the monuments.
- Transport services by Private Chauffeur driven SUV as mentioned above
- Choki Dhani dinner in Jaipur
- Meals Not Mentioned In the Itinerary
- Any expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone bills, laundry etc.
- Any alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages.
- Insurance and medi-claim.
- Expenses incurred during the emergency situation or evacuation.
- Any airfares, International or Domestic.
- Any unspecified, optional and suggested activities.
- Any Cost Arising Due To Natural Calamities Like Landslides, Roadblocks, Etc
- Any Increase in Taxes or Fuel Leading To an Increase in Surface Transport
- Any thing, which is not mentioned in the list of inclusions.