BEST OF KERALA TOUR
No of days: 9
South India is the land of enchantments.
It’s one such destination that brims with age-old customs, traditions and laden one with the knowledge of ancient living.
This region of India is famous for its nature’s bounty and the lifestyle that revolves around it.
Our esteemed guest Vigaile talks about how her South India trip was a visual treat.
The narrative of her travels in South India revolves around how local expertise made a huge difference during her travels.
According to her, “It makes a lot of difference when a trip is organized by an experienced local person who knows the cultural nuances of Incredible India so well!”.
She further adds, “I lived in India myself for several years and can assure you that it is very difficult to find a trustworthy trip organizer, hence was lucky to have met Karan!”
Another client Bianca Nana shares her travel story to Kerala. For her, the trip was a success as she was able to take back home a lot of cultural tokens.
She also mentions that travelling with kids less than age 5 comes with a lot of hassles but her South India trip was as smooth as one can imagine.
She thanked the team for booking luxurious and super comfortable hotels and planning a well-arranged itinerary for them.
One of our esteemed guests Andrea Schmidt from Germany mentions she was skeptical at first going with a new company.
However, her worries flew away as soon she landed in India because of the top-notch service TGIR offered right from the beginning.
In conversation with us, she said, “We had a beautiful trip of 7 nights and 8 days of Kerala covering Kochi, Alleppey, Thekkady, Kovalam, Munnar.” She further added, “The sightseeing of Kochi, local kathakali show and the beautiful backwaters ofAlleppey! It was a dream trip for us.”
Highlights of this trip:
- With the ocean on one side and the high Western Ghats on the other, Kochi/Cochin will be a delight to encounter.
- Visiting Bolgatty and Vypeen Islands, Kodanad Elephant Training Center and Hill Palace Museum.
- Rejoicing in the beauty of Munnar’s Rose Garden and Anamudi Peak.
- Spending a peaceful day on Alleppey houseboats. This experience will include, self-pampering Spa sessions, basking in the grandeur of the beautiful nature and endless rows of gorgeous palm trees.
- Exploring Thekkady”s wildlife at Periyar. Soothing walks in nature’s lap, birdwatching and rekindling with your inner wilding await.
- Redefine bliss at the beaches of Kovalam. From aquariums to mystical lighthouses, there will be so much for you to explore.