June 3, 2023
Do you want to travel by leaps and bounds on the religious route? Well then, there is nothing better than the temple tours in India to do the honors for you. This theological paradise is home to many shrines from multiple religions but the religion that catches most eyes widely because of its age-old magnanimous structures is Hinduism.
Temple tour to India will become the spark to your dull chaotic life. These age-old edifices teemed with Vedic science are built on magnetically sound areas to provide its devotees with the peace of mind they aspire. Also, it is not only the theological aspect that shines bright like a diamond on the temple tour packages in India but also the precision in carving out each component of the temple leaves admirers gasping in awe.
Are you intimidated by its aura too? Well then, read along as there are so many rites and rituals waiting for you.
Best Of Temple Tours To India
Take a sneak peak to the best of destinations in Wildlife Tours!
Trip To Gujarat (Temple Tour)
13 Night/14 Days
Best Of Southern India
11 Night/12 Days
Highlights Of Temple In India:
- Temple tours in India revolve around the temples that are the epicenter of positivity. The majority of the ancient temples in India are built on magnetic centers to attract positivity. So the next time you feel spiritually declined, travel to temples for your fair share of positivity.
- Take a trip to the epicenter of energy by paying homage to the twelve Jyotirlinga. You will feel an energy rushing through your body as soon as you step foot there. This Indian spiritual package will take you to the natural ice carved lingam in Amarnath at 3888 m altitude and also to the beachside linga in Somnath, Gujarat.
- Spirituality in Indian culture is not just only because of Hinduism or Hindu temples. Rather, it is a cumulative effort of all the religions. This theological mélange is something you cannot find in other nations. So, taste its flavor at Meenakshi Amman, Jama Masjid, Hemis monastery, Golden Temple, Pravasthana Temple and many such places.
- List of holy places in India also include destinations that happen to awe-struck everyone who gets to know about it. Why? Well, because some of these shrines actually involve wild carnivorous animals to eat all vegetarian offerings of the temples. Miracle or not, it’s indeed captivating, don’t you think?
- Spirituality in India has no boundaries, not even of gender that is why there exists a temple dedicated to half man and half women idol in the Ardhanareeswara temple in Tiruchengode. This pride of the pilgrim tour packages of south India astonishes everyone with its idol and ideology.
- India spiritual tour packages also showcase the birthplace and the golden trail of Buddha. In fact, the descendant of the tree where Buddha attained spiritual enlightening still exists in Bodhgaya.
- The Spiritual India journey will take you to places which are the gateway to heaven. Trust us; we aren’t kidding, you have to practice some rituals for a decent amount of time in order to achieve it and voila! You have landed in heaven.