June 3, 2023
Breathe in positivity and breathe out all the negative energy, isn’t that the ultimate aim of our lives? Well, it certainly is but we tend to neglect it in the hassle that continues. No, not anymore! Come, rekindle with your inner spiritual being and align your chakras to attain the goal of happiness by taking the Yoga and Meditation tour in India.
How does it work? Well, it functions by pampering your spiritual being with its ultimate power weapon, breath. Yoga, on the other hand, is a companion of the body, which works on the surface. Can you imagine the impact of these powers united? Well, whatever it would turn into, it will certainly be spiritually empowering to you. So, come to the roots of meditation and yoga on this spiritual trip to India with spiritual leaders. Woohoo! So get started.
Best Trips Of Yoga & Meditation Tours
Exclusive trip planners for India (no fixed departures)! We craft itineraries based on your dreams, interest and budget!
The Golden Triangle & Kerala Tour
14 Night/15 Days
Discover South India
11 Night/12 Days
Highlights Of Yoga & Meditation Tours:
- Meditation tour in India is a legacy that dates back to 2700 BC. The rites, rituals, and practices that were attached to them speak volumes about the lifestyle in this country. You can adapt them too and become aware of your spiritual self on your yoga tour in India.
- The yoga tour packages in India take you to quaint surroundings to help you fight the battles with stress and anxiety. These calm destinations elevate the process of Yoga by providing the right peace of mind and also Sattvic food for the soul.
- Yoga tour itinerary in India introduces you to actual Yogis that practice yoga as a religion. These yogis have moves as well as ample knowledge to help you with walking strongly on the spiritual path. Isn’t it a win-win for everyone?
- Yoga tours in India have inspired a lot of people including some globally popular names. In fact, ‘The Beatles’ have their own meditation pad in Rishikesh. Well, that’s moving, don’t you think?
- India Ayurveda tours are exclusive and they work like magic. They include processes that aim to detoxify the body in the calmest settings so as to shape them into perfect vessels for the inner spiritual being. Yoga, meditation, and Ayurveda work in harmony with one another and getting control over any one of them helps big time.
- Yoga in India is not any fitness or wellness regime. It is more of a strong tradition and a way of living that has been passed on as a legacy. The secrets of Yoga are limitless and its reach is timeless, so, if you want its full access, take it up as an art of living. This is what you can learn only in India